Tuesday 7 June 2011

On a break!

I've decided that I'm going to take a 4 day break from icklebits. I know I take the odd day here and there but I figure I deserve a longer break after a year or so of odd day offs!
Anyway, the website is set up to self publish so you will get new articles appearing anyway. On Monday you will get an exclusive interview with Terry of Diminutive Dwellings and on Thursday a great tip on Making Vases...

...and on Friday I shall be back with the weekly update!

As for the tutorial challenge, its on hold until next week due to my break....
All emails will be replied to on my return as will any approvals (gallery photos etc). Sorry about any inconvenience caused and I do hope you all understand!!!

Donna
  -x-
  http://www.icklebits.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. :-)